Details for Bilingual Multi-Media Account Executive
Telemundo Atlanta is looking for a driven and well-connected Multi-Media Account Executive to sell broadcast, web/mobile, events and digital marketing. We are looking for a results-oriented sales professional to achieve and exceed revenue goals in an ever-changing media environment.
The Multi-Media Account Executive is expected to know Telemundo programming/products and the local media landscape in Atlanta to create multi-media offerings/packages to strategically maximize sales for Telemundo Atlanta. Should have great customer service and be analytically driven to provide the best solutions for clients. Must be driven to network locally and establish strong trustworthy relationships while representing the #1 Spanish Media brand.
The Multi-Media Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales and the Executive team.
- Telemundo Atlanta local sales of: On-Air, Digital and Events to achieve and exceed target revenue goals.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies, partnerships to include TV, digital and video.
- Identify and assess sales opportunities and apply resources and strategies appropriately.
- Know sales processes, from records to preparation, maximizing efficiencies & revenue.
- To provide clients with creative and innovative advertising opportunities.
- Strategize with Surge Digital Media to complement Telemundo Atlanta offerings.
- Create weekly revenue projections and reports to management.
- Must lead by example and empower and collaboratively work with sales and marketing
- Gather, analyze and present data, sales numbers/projections and market research/ratings to reach sales goals and properly predict sales revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in media sales landscape
- Minimum of 3 years of media sales experience
- High level of expertise with TV, Digital and Web/Mobile Sales
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- History of relationships with agencies, brands and local business community
- Must be able to attend networking events on a regular basis.
- Must be able to drive/travel for work.
- Knowledge of Atlanta DMA and of Hispanic Community.
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills; written and verbal.
- Must be able to create and present excellent presentations.
- Well versed in Excel, Powerpoint, Outook and other common Office software.
- Must be a self-starter with 100% accountability for sales.
- Ability to aggressively manage the successful execution of planned sales strategies
- Experience with Nielsen Ratings and project management software, a plus.
- Experience using a CRM.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong desire/ability to grasp the latest digital trends and ever changing media landscape.
- Experience working with traditional media organizations
- Have a strong relationships and an extensive list of contacts.
- Willingness to work beyond normal business hours and weekends when necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and pricing models
- Excellent knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Strong ability to negotiate, collaborate and coordinate
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Bilingual - written and spoken language proficiency in English and Spanish, a plus.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and references to jobs-at-telemundoatlanta.com
Job Type: Full-time