Details for Bilingual TV Video Editor/Producer
Telemundo Atlanta is a premier Spanish-language television station providing award-winning local news and programming. Telemundo Atlanta is available to the Atlanta DMA on a million watts full power over-the-air signal on channel 47.1. Telemundo Atlanta has received 41 Emmy® Awards since 2012, including the top honor of Station Excellence in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 and News Excellence in 2017. Telemundo Atlanta is the first Spanish-language television station to receive the coveted Overall Station Excellence recognition in Georgia. Telemundo Atlanta produces essential daily local news, which can also be accessed over our website www.telemundoatlanta.com and mobile application.
- Create client spots from scratch to air
- Collaborate with Station Sales reps and clients to create effective client spots
- Film and produce Acceso Total Show (30 min) and Acceso Total Minute
- Ingest ready to air long-format infomercials and client spots into the server/traffic system
- Create station promos and marketing videos
- Edit and produce b-roll, graphics and OTS for newscasts as needed
- Switch newscasts and tapings (fill in/back up for TD)
- Managing the traffic system as needed
- Managing broadcast servers as needed
- Filming news b-roll/footage for Noticiero Telemundo Atlanta as needed
- Taping and editing news teases on daily basis (M-F) as needed
- Editing on Premiere
- Recording feeds
- Producing Specials with news team as needed (i.e. HB 87 Special, etc.)
- Attend, represent and work at Hispanic events on behalf of Telemundo Atlanta as needed
- Assisting with Newscast in various capacities (scheduling, audio, cameras, etc.)
- Editing/Producing videos for Surge Digital Media as needed.
Please send resume to jobs@telemundoatlanta (dot) com or fill out application here.
- Application Url
- Https://www.telemundoatlanta.com/site/forms/job Application/
- Telemundo Atlanta
- Television Production