Details for ASOCIADO FUNERARIO
Southern Cremations & Funerals
Critical to the job is:
Independent worker, interpersonal and communication skills, honesty, compassion, professionalism, organizational skills, attention to detail, following all guidance regarding the conducting of services, paperwork coordinating all facets of the services (internally and externally), keeping the family informed, business acumen, etc.
· Practice the company Core Values.
· Ensure Southern Cremations & Funerals is in compliance with OSHA, Federal and State Laws.
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
· Provide complete customer satisfaction and company growth.
· Make death call removals from home, residential facility, or other place of death.
· Complete decedents information on vital statistic sheet; ensure decedent information is correct on all facility forms.
· Comply with on-call schedule to include arrival at funeral home within 30 minutes of initial call.
· Monitor the cooler log, prep room log, and cooler room whiteboard to ensure all decedents are listed and their location is correct.
· Support sales of Cascading Waters Cremation Garden & Columbarium by ensuring a tour of the garden is given to each family services by SC&F.
· Ensure the deceased in our care are treated with compassion, care, and dignity.
· Responsible for funeral home appearance.
· Follow OSHA and Safety Programs per company policy.
· Inform management of all products and merchandise needed for arrangement rooms, display cases, prep room, cremation operations, cleaning, and daily operations.
· Maintain the casket display area.
· Provide or arrange transportation between sites for the remains, mourners, pallbearers, clergy, and flowers.
· Work in close contact with churches and staff to make services as seamless as possible for the families.
· Plan placement of caskets at funeral sites, place and adjust lights, fixtures, and floral displays.
· Oversee the preparation and care of deceased with compassion, respect, and dignity.
· Close caskets and lead funeral corteges to churches or burial sites.
· Comply with all Federal (FTC), State, and local laws pertinent to conducting funeral services.
· Adhere to all company policies and guidelines of conduct, professionalism, and employee responsibilities.
· Clear driving record
· Reliable, personal transportation
· Able to lift a minimum of 60lbs alone
· Able to be on call and respond to calls at various hours of the day/night
· Basic computer skills (minimum)
· Excellent written and communication skills
This is not a complete list of all tasks. It is expected that you will do what is needed, when it is needed to grow the business, support sales, practice the company core values and ensure customer satisfaction.
About Southern Cremations & Funerals:
Southern Cremations & Funerals is a group of family-owned and operated funeral homes and crematories in the Atlanta Metro area. We now have three locations to better serve you: , and . We offer all-inclusive Funeral and Cremation Packages at a big savings to consumers, saving families up to 50 percent.
- Application Url
- More Info
- Base Salary
- Education Level
- High School
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Southern Cremations & Funerals
- Funeral Service
- Link Url