Details for Junior Digital Project Manager
Surge Digital Media is an innovative, bilingual digital marketing agency specializing in SEO, SEM, Social Media Management, and Content Marketing strategies for businesses of all sizes. We are growing leaps and bounds and we are looking for 2 full-time Junior Digital Project Managers to work directly with various teams to coordinate successful digital campaigns from conception to execution.
Junior Digital Project Manager Duties
- Manage projects independently, or supporting a Senior Project Manager, on time and on budget while exceeding client expectations.
- Oversee and lead client onboarding process, collect discovery materials, define project scope and timeline at onset of client engagement.
- Investigate and understand client's strategy and requirements to create actionable concepts.
- Effectively balance needs and expectations of clients with what agency can successfully deliver.
- Responsible for scheduling, tracking, change management, evaluating, and controlling projects.
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality, brand alignment, messaging, and client satisfaction.
- Create new ideas for clients that would best meet client needs within budget.
- Explain technical specifications in layman's terms for proper comprehension.
- Anticipate and identify project risks and create calculated strategy to mitigate the issues and manage client expectations.
- Coordinate and properly communicate details of client meetings, analytics, agendas, scheduling, traveling, reports.
- Support new business development with assistance with proposal, meetings, ideas, action plans and schedules.
- Stay actively aware of digital marketing trends.
Junior Digital Project Manager Skills Required
- BA / MBA in Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Exceptional interactive project management experience
- Basic experience leading a client team in all aspects of project execution (programmers, project managers, etc.)
- Ability to work with tight and aggressive deadlines
- Basic background knowledge of Web front-end (e.g. site usability and look & feel) and back-end (e.g.programming and hosting) practices is essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Internet/new media industry
- Familiar with programming and artistic design processes
- Skilled in using project management applications (ex. Microsoft Project, BaseCamp)
- Knowledge of email and database marketing; including database functionality, email formats and regulations, and copywriting principles
- Familiar with basic elements of marketing (i.e. media, interactive, relationship marketing, promotions, advertising and merchandising)
- Solid grammar and writing skills in English. Spanish, a plus!
- 2+ years experience in interactive projects and campaign management
Junior Digital Project Manager Skills Preferred
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, & Bing Ads Certification
- Social media marketing experience
- Experience in resource allocation and resource management
Job Type: Full-time
- Application Url
- More Info
- Education Level
- Bachelors Degree
- Employee Type
- Full Time
- Surge Digital Media (Digital Division Of Telemundo Atanta)
- Digital Marketing Agency